No products in the cart.
Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
Registration is completely optional. However, registration is required for warrantee purpose and may include submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material and other information. You may access this information at any time by logging in and going to your account.
Credit Card Details
Credit Card details are only stored for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
Apart from where you have consented or disclosure is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was submitted, personal information may be disclosed in special situations where we have reason to believe that doing so is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities. Also, we may disclose personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure.
We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Collecting Information from Users
Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies and Applets
This aggregate, non-personal information is collated and provided to us to assist in analysing the usage of the site.
Access to Information
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other sites
We provide links to Web sites outside of our web sites, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and its privacy statement.
Problems or questions
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site; http://www.privacy.gov.au/.
Smart Wheels Australia, is recognised for its sales currently only in Australia.
Freight costs will vary but we strive to get the lowest cost freight to make the purchase feasible for you. If you have any questions about our products and you are in a remote part of Australia or just in the city please don’t hesitate to call or email one of our talented staff members and get a quote to get that product to you today!! We use multiple freight companies to get the product to you, if it may be Australian air express, Couriers Please, Northern Kope, Northline, Golden River Land Express, APD, Star Track Express, NQX, TNT and many more.
Each one these freight companies will provide the best quality service to help us help you get the part that you need.
There is a no refund, we will replace and repair as per our warranty policy.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Smart Wheels Australia agree to repair or replace the Product (as the case may be) which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with our product specifications during:
the Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or
the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
2. The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
3. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
4. Smart Wheels Australia requires any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from our staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
5. Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to us before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
6. Smart Wheels Australia reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, we reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, we will determine, at our discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by us with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Smart Wheels Australia. We may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
7. If Smart Wheels Australia is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Smart Wheels Australia retail store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Smart Wheels Australia’s election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
8. Where Smart Wheels Australia authorises warranty service of a Product, we will organise a post paid code for our customer to use when shipping the product back to our repair centre only if we believe it is covered under our warranty. Alternatively, the Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair centre for service if Smart Wheels Australia specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by Smart Wheels Australia if Smart Wheels Australia specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so, in which case Smart Wheels Australia will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside Australia, Smart Wheels Australia may require that the Product be sent to partners in Hong Kong, Singapore or Australia, as directed by Smart Wheels Australia.
9. Smart Wheels Australia reserves the right to determine which authorised repair centre (including Smart Wheels Australia’s internal repair facility) is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
10. The Product will be at the Customer’s risk while in transit to and from the Smart Wheels Australia Authorised Repair Centre.
11. Smart Wheels Australia may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by us where the Product is found to be in good working order.
12. Smart Wheels Australia reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the Smart Wheels Australia’s specifications, subject to applicable law.
13. The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.Neo Smart Wheels.com, provided Smart Wheels Australia is informed by contacting Smart Wheels Australia Sales via the Help Center within 7 days of the date of transfer.
14. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. These Extended Warranties may be purchased up to 14 days after delivery of Your Products.
15. Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty period with the extended warranty period (for example, either 3 or 5 years).
16. Smart Wheels Australia is entitled to terminate the Extended Warranty by e-mail notice to the Customer in the event that, in Smart Wheels Australia’s opinion, the Product is used contrary to its specifications, in which case Smart Wheels Australia will pay a pro-rata refund for the unexpired period of the Extended Warranty less administration expenses.
17. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
To damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or
To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
18. To the full extent permitted by law:
Smart Wheels Australia will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Smart Wheels Australia’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Smart Wheels Australia’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
Smart Wheels Australia excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
19. Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Products supplied by Smart Wheels Australia, these Standard and Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of South Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
20. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For further information please email us at email@example.com
SMART WHEELS AUSTRALIA PTY LTD
204/186 Pulteney Street, (North) 2nd Floor
Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
PH: (+61) 08 8125 8810
Free Call: 1800 85 77 00